- Give back to the human person his dignity, favor by all lawful means, in all areas of life, the social forms that make possible and guarantee full personal responsibility, both in the temporal and in the eternal order.
- Defend, protect, restore the family in its economic, spiritual, moral and legal unit, provide it with space, light, rest, a home not far from its workplace, so that it can fulfill its mission of transmitting a new life, of educate their children, to live a family life, material and spiritually healthy.
- Give, in society, to work respect for their dignity as a means of personal improvement and union between men.
- Assure the peasants and their families, working and living conditions, such as wages, accommodation, private property, that suppresses injustices, that make a possible human life made of well-being, security in respect due to the dignity of the worker, access to a human culture, the place that must correspond to the working class in the nation along with the other classes, so that it acquires the co-responsibility to which it aspires in the direction of the economy of the entire country.
- To tend to the unity of society in a loyal collaboration between the various classes and social and professional sectors and constituting a professional organization, concerned with pursuing the common good of the profession in more humane, fairer, and more fraternal relationships.
- To develop in the consciences the sense of the common good, the principle of unity and to promote social justice that extends to the institutions and laws to put them at the service of the human person, his dignity, his destiny, and that demand a more equitable distribution of wealth and national income, to raise the standard of living of the most deprived classes.
- Make a mass, amorphous multitude of individuals, a true people.
Furthermore, uphold the right to use material goods in the awareness of their own duties and social limits. The respect and vital protection of private property in its personal and social role. Promote the dissemination of such principles: a) Social research in all its aspects. b) The training and education of workers and, especially, of labor leaders. c) The organization of a system of student scholarships for the best preparation of workers. d) The creation, organization and development of the Peasant Education Institutes. e) Promote the constitution, structuring and development of labor organizations and service centers inspired by the aforementioned principles of social justice.
On December 20, 1,979 he obtained his legal status under the INPRHU acronym. (It was the third legal status approved by the Government Board of National Reconstruction) Published in the Gazette number 89 of December 21, 1979. And its statutes were approved in February 1,980 (Decree 273), which were first amended by Decree number 373, dated April 11, 1,980.
On June 26, 1990, Ms. Gladis Beatriz Cáceres Leyva (QEPD) founded the INPRHU Territorial Delegation, legally calling it INPRHU-MADRIZ, which from that moment began operations, with the support of cooperating organizations that identified with the mission and spirit of work, promoting, at first, preventive health projects at the community level. Then it continues executing small projects related to:
- Housing projects.
- Attention to street children’s problems.
- Organization of a community training center.
- Training for Health brigade members. Natural Medicine promoters and midwives.
- Training for organic agriculture promoters, youth social promoters and rural producer organizations.